Registration will open on the 1st September 2015
If you have any questions or queries please contact the administration team by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of attending this years conference in York includes: delegate pack, morning and afternoon refreshments, evening meal (day one), lunch (day two) /workshops/presentations/exhibitions & performances, commencing on day one Friday 18th March at 2pm (day one will finish at approximately 10pm) and on Saturday 19th March from 9am-4pm.
- On line registration closes on March 9th
- Early bird full conference fee booked before Jan 15 th 2016 is £160
- Performers in the “showcase event” are required to register for the conference
- For clarification of any issues please contact email@example.com
- Full conference fee booked from 15th Jan until March 9th – £190
- A small and limited number of early bird discounted rates are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference. Please check with the administrator before booking Early bird discounted/assisted places £120
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of On Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up UNTIL 21st February 2016. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 21st February there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 9th March is the last day to register and appear in the program.