The 2018 conference is to be held on the 15th & 16th March
If you have any questions or queries please contact the administration team by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of attending the 2018 conference in includes the following
Morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, workshops/presentations/exhibitions & performances, and access to the galleries at The Hepworth Wakefield,
- On line registration closes on March 9th (tbc)
- The early bird registration fee booked before Jan 31st 2018 is £150
- All delegates, including presenters of films an performers, are required to pay the registration fee
- For clarification of any issues please contact email@example.com
- From the 1st Feb 2018 the registration fee is £190
- Please contact the organisers if you have a family member travelling with you and they would like to attend the conference at a reduced fee
- See below for limited number of discounted registration fees
To book your place now please use the following link. If you are paying on behalf of someone else (for example if you are an administrator) please can you also e mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the delegates and their contact details.
- A small and limited number of early bird discounted rates are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference. Please check with the administrator before booking Early bird discounted/assisted places. This registration fee is £120, please use the link below
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up UNTIL 21st February 2018. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 21st February there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 9th March is the last day to register and appear in the program.