Registration for the 2017 conference 17th 18th March
If you have any questions or queries please contact the administration team by e mailing email@example.com
The cost of attending the 2017 conference in York includes morning and afternoon refreshments, evening meal (day one), lunch (day two) attendance at workshops/presentations/exhibitions & performances, commencing on day one Friday 17th March at 2pm (day one will finish at approximately 10pm) and on Saturday 18th March from 9am-4pm.
- On line registration closes on March 9th (tbc)
- The early bird registration fee booked before Jan 31st 2017 is £150
- All attendees whether presenting and/or performing are required to pay the registration fee
- For clarification of any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the 1st Feb 2017 the registration fee is £190
- Please contact the organisers if you have a family member travelling with you and they would like to attend the conference
- A small and limited number of early bird discounted rates are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference. Please check with the administrator before booking Early bird discounted/assisted places. This registration fee is £120, please use the link below
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up UNTIL 21st February 2017. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 21st February there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 9th March is the last day to register and appear in the program.