Registration: Engage Hepworth 2019
Our conference is returning to the award winning gallery at The Hepworth, Wakefield, on Friday 29th (start time tbc) and Saturday 30th March 2019 (start time 10am)
All delegates, inlcuding performers and presenters of film/installations are required to pay a registration fee to participate. If you have any questions or queries please contact the administration team by e mailing email@example.com
The registration fee includes includes refreshments, all workshops, presentations and exhibitions, performances, and access to the galleries at The Hepworth Wakefield,and the cost of registration is as follows:
- Early bird registration fee is available if booked before 1st March 2019 £150
- From the 1st March 2019 the registration fee is £190
- Please contact the organisers if you have a family member travelling with you and they would like to attend the conference at a reduced fee
- A small number of discounted registration fees are available, please scroll down the page to see below terms and conditions. These are available on a first come basis for a limited time.
To book your place now please use the following link
If you are paying on behalf of a delegate (for example if you are an administrator) please can you also e mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the delegates and their contact details.
- A limited number of early bird discounted places are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers/with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference, the cost of this registration fee is £120. Please contact the administrator email@example.com before booking these assisted places and then once confirmed please use the link below.
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up UNTIL 21st February 2019. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 21st February there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 9th March is the last day to register and appear in the program.