Registration: Engage Hepworth 2020
Our conference is returning to the award winning gallery at The Hepworth, Wakefield, on Friday 20th (start time tbc) and Saturday 21st March 2020 (start time 10am)
All delegates, inlcuding performers and presenters of film/installations are required to pay a registration fee to participate. If you have any questions or queries please contact the administration team by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee includes includes refreshments, all workshops, presentations and exhibitions, performances, and access to the galleries at The Hepworth Wakefield, as follows:
- A ‘super’ early bird registration fee is available if booked before the 20th December 2019 this is £120
- From December 20th 2019 – 1st Feb 2020 registration is £150
- From the 1st Feb 2020 the registration fee is £190
- A small number of discounted registration fees are available, please scroll down the page to see below terms and conditions. These are available on a first come basis for a limited time.
To book your place now please use the following link
If you are paying on behalf of a delegate (for example if you are an administrator) please can you also e mail email@example.com with the names of the delegates and their contact details.
- A limited number of discounted places are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers/with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference,
- The cost of this registration fee is £120. Please contact the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org before booking these and once confirmed please use the link below.
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- Please contact the organisers if you have a family member travelling with you and they would like to attend the conference at a reduced fee
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up UNTIL 1st February 2020. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 1st February there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- 1st March is the last day to register and appear in the program.